Friday, February 29, 2008

Pressure

I should be working on my Marketing paper that is due at midnight tonight, but I need a little bit of a break right now. This is an interesting paper, but I don't think that the professor is keeping the focus of the paper in the right place. This paper is supposed to be about myself. I am supposed to give the professor my strengths and weaknesses in a paper that is several pages long. However, I have to support my claims about myself with evidence that I get from taking several personality assessment quizzes online. He also told us on the first day of class that the projects that did the best had at least 1500 words. He gave us this figure several times during the class. I don't know what he was taught, but I've been taught since getting here in college that the length of the paper was not as important as the quality of the content. Now don't get me wrong, I already have 1500 words in my paper, but I feel like the quality of the content isn't necessarily there. Every quiz has told me the same thing. I am an extroverted person who enjoys being sociable and wants to persuade other people to see his point of view and that I get bored easily by routine. My biggest problem in this paper is that I'm running out of different ways to say that.

1 comment:

Keighdee said...

Wow. That really sucks. I don't think I like your prof as a prof at all.